Digital history is an emerging and rapidly changing academic field. The purpose of the Digital History Projectis to educate scholars and the public about the state of the discipline by providing access to:
- interviews with scholars about topics related to digital history;
- presentations and essays about the field by noted scholars;
- syllabi and student projects from courses in digital history;
- reviews of major online projects and of tools which may be of use to digital historians;
- indices of peer-reviewed scholarship and digital projects;
- a directory of historians practicing digital history; and
- a clearinghouse of current events and news items of interest.
The site is made available through the generous support of the John and Catherine Angle Fund. It received production assistance from the New Media Center at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Источник описания:Documenting Digital History